<Category> Amazake (alcohol content less than 1%)
<Ingredients> Sake lees (domestic in Japan), sugar, koji, honey, salt
<Expiry date> Description at the bottom of the cap (unopened)
<Storage method> Store in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
Japanese domestic adult products, exported overseas for the first timeIt uses sake dregs from Junmai Daiginjo and no-additive honey picked by Hokkaido high school students.It is richer in nutrients and healthier at the same time.The alcohol content is less than 1%, and the honey is more mellow and rich and easy to eat.Suitable for the crowd: girls, introduction to sakeThe wine dregs itself has a beauty effect, plus natural honey, the effect is doubled.
The Japanese "Amazake" produced in an unheard-of project jointly produced by Japan's very famous brewery "Sawa no Tsuru" with a history of more than 300 years and Japan's large agricultural machine manufacturer "Yanmar".
The honey hugging bear packaging is both cute and eco-friendly design.
Nutrition facts label (per 100g)
Shake well before opening and drink
● Please storage in refrigerator after open.
● Please don't freeze it, otherwise the bottle may break.
● The bottle cannot be placed directly in the microwave oven or open flame
● The alcohol degree is less than 1%. Please pay attention to driving, children, people who are prone to alcoholism, pregnant or breastfeeding.
● Because we use honey, please do not give it to babies under 1 year old.
● It may contain black or brown fibrous substances, but it is derived from raw materials and there is no problem in quality.